Hosted by Di at pensitivity101: https://pensitivity101.wordpress.com/2020/11/20/fibbing-friday-my-response-for-20th-november/comment-page-1/?
- What is Kapok?
A testing device for the tensile strength of car panels.
- Where will you find a kernel?
In a hospital, being treated for fuel inhalation.
- If you didn’t know a door as a door, what would you call it?
- What’s the difference between a yolk and a yoke?
You can’t harness a yolk; the yoke will just slip through it.
- What does E R N I E do?
Everything Ramses and Nefertiti instructed Ernie to do.
- What is meant by sunny side up?
The opposite of Mooning?
- What could you wear on your head that would make people think you were awesome?
At a writer’s convention? A deerstalker.
- What is meant by cattywampus?
A glamping tent for cats.
- What is an erf?
What Santa’s elves call ‘the fat one’.
- What is a mouse potato?
The droppings of a rodent from the age of dinosaurs!